The Office of Student Services offers NSU Law Students support to enhance their educational experience. The Office of Student Services acts as a liaison among students, faculty and administrators. The Office of Student Services also acts as a liaison between students and additional university support services such as Financial Aid, The Office for Students with Disabilities, and Technology Services.
Our services include:
• Academic and personal advising and guidance - Curriculum Mapping Guide
• Graduation Reviews
• Record Verification
• Scheduling and administering exams
• Scheduling and administering registration
• Assistance with bar application, eligibility, and admission requirements
• Advising for the Student Bar Association Council and other student organizations
The Office of Student Services also coordinates and plans law school events such as Orientation, Graduation, student receptions, and informational and stress management workshops and events.
We are here to answer your questions.