Law school tailored to your interests and needs
NSU is a premiere learning community focused on what you need to practice law in the complex, modern workplace. NSU Law brings you the very best legal education has to offer, from a group of faculty, mentors, and clinical supervisors dedicated to seeing you flourish as part of our own legal community.
- Three-year full-time, and four-year part-time programs available
- Flexibility to take courses in other disciplines for credit towards your JD, whether or not you pursue a dual degree.
- Guaranteed clinical or field placement semester for all eligible students.
- Robust international opportunities, including dual degree programs in Spain and Italy, three semester exchange programs, and many summer study abroad destinations.
- Concentrations in Health Law or International Law.
- Trial and moot court competition teams with a record of success.
- Shepard Broad College of Law is featured in the 2017 edition of The Princeton Review's "The Best 172 Law Schools."
- The National Jurist ranked NSU Law in Top Ten for Best Small Law Firm Placement.
- Forbes magazine highlighted NSU Law for our innovation in a May 2017 feature.
The discipline, problem solving, leadership skills, and strategic thinking you will learn make your Shepard Broad College of Law J.D. degree the cornerstone for your successful future.