The goal of the admissions process is to identify candidates who currently work in profession who would benefit from a M.S. in Law and Policy degree. Applicants will be evaluated on the basis of academic achievements as shown through their academic record, and their professional experiences as shown by the personal statement, and prior or current work experience..
- Official transcripts showing conferred Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited university, and, if applicable, official transcripts from any and all college(s) attended (undergraduate and graduate level).
- Applicants must have at least two (2) years of work experience (recommended but not required)
- Applicants will be evaluated on their ability to work constructively with other professional in an online environment. This includes but, not limited to communicating effectively online or in person with faculty, staff and administrators at NSU.
- Check your Technical Requirements
Check Requirements Automatically
Minimum System Requirements
* Resident alien students are required to submit a copy of their registration card. For more information, contact the International Students office at (954) 262-7240 or (800) 541-6682 ext. 27240.
Foreign nationals who reside outside the U.S. at the time of application, and whose native language is not English, must present evidence of proficiency in English by satisfactorily completing the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum score of 600. Test scores must be submitted to the admissions Office. For a TOEFL application visit the web site at http://www.ets.org/toefl/ or write to:
Educational Testing Services
Princeton, NJ 08540
Applicants who have attended foreign universities or colleges are required to have their academic credentials evaluated for U.S. institutional equivalence by the following company.
Please be advised that effective July 1, 2014, Nova Southeastern University began accepting the Pearson Test of English-Academic (PTE-Academic) as proof of English proficiency. The minimum required overall score for the PTE-Academic is 54. The PTE-Academic will serve as an alternative option to the TOEFL and the IELTS examinations.
The PTE-Academic is a leading academic test of English that is widely accepted by thousands of universities and programs around the world. The exam is a single 3-hour computer-based English Language test that assesses listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills. Please note that a student must be physically present at a Pearson test center to take the test. The PTE-Academic provides students with their results within 5 business days.
There are flexible test dates available at Pearson test centers worldwide. Students can schedule their test online up to 48 hours in advance or they can schedule by telephone 24 hours in advance. To register online for the PTE-Academic, students can visit www.pearsonpte.com/register or call customer service at (952) 681-3872. The NSU online results administrator for the PTE-Academic is Sara Toledo. Sara can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at ext. 2-7238.
Josef Silny & Associates
7101 SW 102 Avenue
Miami, FL 33173
World Education Services