Click on the appropriate program below for your program specific Registration Packet for the Summer 2019 term.
Click on the appropriate program below for the program specific Course Checklist.
Suggested Course Order
- Term 1 – Core and Program core
- Term 2 – Core and Program core
- Term 3 – Core and Program core
- Term 4 – Program core and elective
- Term 5 – 2-3 electives (students need 12-14 credits of electives. 12 if completing the Honors Thesis, 14 if not taking the honors thesis)
- Term 6 – 2 electives Apply for IRP Honors Thesis, if interested
- Term 7 – Legal Research and electives
- Term 8 – IRP Seminar and IRP Honors Thesis, if accepted
- Term 9 – if needed for Honors Thesis
See Program Calendar for more information on course offerings.