Click on the appropriate program below for the program specific Course Checklist.
Suggested Course Order
- Term 1 – Core and Program core
- Term 2 – Core and Program core
- Term 3 – Core and Program core
- Term 4 – Program core and elective
- Term 5 – 2-3 electives (students need 12-14 credits of electives. 12 if completing the Honors Thesis, 14 if not taking the honors thesis)
- Term 6 – 2 electives Apply for IRP Honors Thesis, if interested
- Term 7 – Legal Research and electives
- Term 8 – IRP Seminar and IRP Honors Thesis, if accepted
- Term 9 – if needed for Honors Thesis
See Program Calendar for more information on course offerings.