Nova Southeastern University's Shepard Broad College of Law has developed online curriculum that can help you take full advantage of the opportunities presented by a career in Health Law. Our program allows you the freedom and flexibility to maintain your work and home responsibilities, study on your own schedule, and achieve knowledge that, depending on your job, could be put into practice right away.
- Obtain your Master of Science in Health Law degree in as little as two years
- Study online, from the comfort of your own home
- Be admitted without GRE or LSAT exam requirements
Online Health Law Program Highlights
- Identifying and researching complex legal issues that intersect law and the health care industry
- Verbally communicating complex medical law issues using the proper legal terms, including legal citations, to counsel
- Identifying applicable statutory law, case law, and administrative codes and incorporating those concepts into your healthcare law research and writings
- The option to generate a thesis and write a scholarly article suitable for publication
The Master of Science in Health Law program provides health care professionals an understanding of how the field of health care intersects with the law. This program will supply these professionals with the legal knowledge needed to communicate effectively on a variety of issues related to health law. Graduates will be able to understand how to research legal issues and apply knowledge to their chosen professions.