America's educational system is in flux. The challenges are being felt far and wide, including right here in your local school district. The nation's children are being impacted as teacher unions, academic institutions, financial aid providers, and government agencies enter into litigation.
What these students in grades K-12 (and beyond) truly need, beside the opportunity for a good education, is an advocate, like you.
- Obtain your Master of Science in Education Law degree in as little as two years
- Study online, from the comfort of your own home
- Be admitted without GRE or LSAT exam requirements
Online Education Law Program Highlights
- Every Student Succeeds Act
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Student Prayer and Free Speech
- Bullying, Cyber-Stalking and Campus Safety
- Educational Accountability, School Vouchers and Teacher Rights
The Master of Science in Education Law program provides education professionals an understanding of how the law and the field of education intersect. Education professionals in this field will have a basic understanding of various types of legal issues encountered in the workplace. Graduates of the program will display a legal vocabulary and knowledge of the reasoning process for various legal situations.