Welcome to NSU Law
Your hard work has paid off and your goal of going to law school is now a reality. Congratulations on your admission to NSU Shepard Broad College of Law.
- You have goals to achieve and NSU Law will be there with you every step of the way providing you the support and training you need.
- You will work closely with a faculty mentor who will help you acclimate to law school and introduce you to alumni mentors to aid you in developing the network and connections for your success;
- You will study with a diverse group of student colleagues and faculty from around the globe;
- You will turn theory into action through clinical and field placement programs, workshops and simulation courses, trial teams, and other experiential opportunities;
- You will receive academic support to establish and reinforce the skills that are the foundation of law study, law practice, and bar exam success;
- You will study in small classes where each professor and classmate knows you;
- You will have the opportunity to participate in our Honors Program based on your first year academic performance.
You should use this website as your guide to determining that NSU Law is the right fit for your interests, needs, and career success. Once you make your decision on enrollment (NSU Law of course!), this site will guide you through the summer on issues of preparation, finances, registration, and orientation.
Yvonne Cherena-Pacheco, J.D., LL.M.
Assistant Dean of Admissions