- J.D., magna cum laude Nova Southeastern University, 2004
Associate Prof. Lewis joined the Shepard Broad College of Law Faculty in 2009. He teaches Legal Research and Writing I and II, and Property Law. Prof. Lewis has also taught Sports Law, Administrative Law, and Employment Law. Prior to joining the faculty, Professor Lewis worked as a litigator for Greenberg Traurig in Miami, Florida. Professor Lewis also managed his own law firm where he, among other things: (1) litigated commercial disputes; (2) represented community associations; and (3) represented athletes and entertainers. Prior to becoming an attorney, Professor Lewis was the chief financial officer and chief operating officer for a multi-million dollar Florida company.
- Prof. Lewis is a member of the Lauderhill Regional Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors.
- Prof. Lewis serves on the City of Lauderhill's Planning and Zoning Board.
- Prof. Lewis serves on the City of Lauderhill's Affordable Housing Committee.
- Prof. Lewis serves as Treasurer for the Galleon Foundation.
- Prof. Lewis is President of the City of Lauderhill Youth Soccer Association.
Areas of Interest
- Sports Law
- Property Law
- Condominium Law