Top of Page
Skip main navigation

Military Discount

  • Complete the Military Alliance Discount Form
  • Submit a copy of their Certificate of Release Form: DD-214
    • “The Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty is issued by the respective branch of the military when an individual completes a period of active duty. This document provides specific information on that period of service”
  • If the Veteran is on Active Duty then they should supply a letter from their Education Service Officer.
Return to top of page