2017 PUBLIC INTEREST LAW DAY
Thursday, February 16, 2017 | 11:00 a.m. - 1:30 pm
Nova Southeastern University
Shepard Broad College of Law | Atrium
Meet with various federal, state, and local public interest organizations, and learn about pro bono, internship, fellowship, clinical, and employment opportunities. Bring copies of your resume. Business casual or professional attire recommended.
For more information contact Jennifer Gordon
at NSU Shepard Broad College of Law (954) 262-6126
So far, 43* federal, state, and local public service organizations will be represented.
- 11th Judicial Circuit Court of Florida
- 15th Judicial Circuit - Office of General Counsel
- 17th Judicial Circuit Court - Judicial Staff Attorney’s Office
- American Civil Liberties Union of Florida
- Animal Rights Foundation of Florida
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
- Broward Public Defender’s Office
- Broward State Attorney’s Office
- City of Coral Springs, City Attorney’s Office
- City of Fort Lauderdale, City Prosecutor’s Office
- City of Hollywood, City Attorney’s Office
- City of West Palm Beach, City Attorney’s Office
- Coast to Coast Legal Aid of South Florida, Inc.
- Council on American-Islamic Relations - Florida
- Dade Legal Aid
- Department of Children & Families, Children’s Legal Services
- Florida Immigrant Coalition
- Guardian ad Litem Program, 15th Judicial Circuit
- Guardian ad Litem Program, 17th Judicial Circuit
- Guardian ad Litem Program, Statewide
- Human Rights Action Network
- IRS, Office of Chief Counsel
- Legal Aid Service of Broward County, Inc.
- Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County, Inc.
- Legal Services of Greater Miami, Inc.
- Miami Dade Public Defender’s Office
- Miami Dade State Attorney’s Office
- Office of the Attorney General – Children’s Legal Services, Broward County
- Palm Beach State Attorney’s Office
- “Put Something Back” Pro Bono Program
- School Board of Broward County, Office of the General Counsel
- Side Project, Inc.
- Southern Poverty Law Center
- Town of Davie, Office of the Town Attorney
- U.S. Coast Guard, District Seven Legal
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- U.S. Department of Justice, Executive Office for Immigration Review
- U.S. Department of Justice, U.S. Attorney's Office Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- U.S. Marine Corps
- U.S. Navy JAG Corps
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
* Current attendee list as of 2/15/17
Hope to see you at Public Interest Law Day!
GO BACK TO EVENTS