You will receive an email to your personal email account notifying you of your section placement and your placement for your Legal Research & Writing course. If you do not receive your email by Monday, July 15, 2019, please contact the Office of Admissions at email@example.com or (954) 262-6119.
Registration will be open online from 12:00 pm (EDT) on Wednesday, July 14, 2019, until 12:00 pm (EDT) on Thursday, August 1, 2019. Follow the directions below. Please do not attempt to register on other dates or times. Please do not register for courses not indicated on the schedule provided with your section placement. Improper registrations will be canceled.
If you will not have Internet access during the registration period, please contact the Office of Admissions and we will register you. firstname.lastname@example.org or (954) 262-6119.
- Log into Shark Link (https://sharklink.nova.edu/cp/home/displaylogin). Your username is your NSU email prefix-the initials and numbers displayed before “@mynsu.nova.edu.”
- Click on “My Academics,” located on the left-side navigation panel.
- Complete the Student Enrollment Agree (SEA) located on the right-hand side of the page “Registration-Add/Drop/SEA,” by selecting the appropriate term/semester (FALL)
- Enter the Course Reference Numbers (CRN) to registration worksheet in the boxes displayed.
- Then click submit changes to complete your registration.
To review your registration schedule for accuracy, please follow these steps:
- At the top of the Shark Link page (https://sharklink.nova.edu/cp/home/displaylogin), select “MY SITES,” select “My NSU”, select "My Academics" (navigation bar on left).
- At the bottom of the page, you will find “MY SCHEDULE.”
- Select the semester to view your schedule.
- Once selected, a drop-down will appear with the courses for which you have registered.
- Click the down arrow on each course to see course details.
- You may also click on the icon next to “useful tools” for book information pertaining to the course.
Course Syllabus and Books
In addition to accessing books as indicated in the Registration Process, you may also access course syllabus and book information through Course Wizard in Shark Link. (Alternatively, you can use https://coursewizard.nova.edu)
- Click on Professional Courses
- Set your filters to:
- College - Shepard Broad College of Law
- Level – Professional
- Semester – Fall 2019
Then click “Search” (note: you do not need to set the remaining filters)